Thursday, May 23, 2013

Junior year at Diamond
I have had a good school year. I got to go to school with people that used to be at my old school that I haven’t seen in a long time. I made honor roll all year and I didn’t think that would ever happen in my life. I got to learn a lot of things this year about the career I want to go into which makes me want to work my butt off to achieve that goal, and get certified next year. My teachers have been somewhat hard on me and pushing me to do well. The only thing that I would change is all the deaths that have happened. I lost my closest family member this year, my grandma. She is one of the things that keep me going because she always told me to finish school and do good to make something out of myself and I’m going to make her proud and do my best to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment