Thursday, May 23, 2013

The lottery curse

If I were to win a crazy amount of money, I would change a lot about what the lottery winners did. I can understand William helping his family out but he spend a lot of money, because that should have been enough to keep him set for a while. I would give my family anything they needed if it was family members that I was really close to especially my parents, but the family that didn’t talk to me before they wouldn’t get anything. People are shady even they just want to be around when you have something. I would do a lot of things for my parents if I won the lottery because they have taken really good care of me all my life. I would also buy a house and save the money for when I got out of school for collage and at some point in time I might make some of the money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment